Enter Your Quilt for Display at Our Shows!
Submit your work for possible inclusion at an upcoming International Quilt Festival. See the links below for our current calls for entry and contest exhibits.
HOUSTON FESTIVAL 2020
FINE FEATHERED QUILTS
A selection of Feathered Star and Princess Feather quilts will make a powerful statement
as an exhibit at International Quilt Festival, Houston and as a book whose profit will be donated to the Texas Quilt Museum.
Call for entries will open January 5, 2020
We are interested in sharing antique, or modern, newly made, inherited, bought, etc.,
with any techniques—piecing, appliqué, embroidery, photo transfer, wholecloth and/or manipulated fabric, etc.
• There are two categories: Yesteryear – quilts made prior to 1930 and Today – quilts
made in 1930 and after.
• Limit five (5) entries per person or group.
• Each work must measure at least 50 inches (130 cm) on each side.
• The quilt cannot be larger than 86 inches (218.44 cm) on a side.
• We would like the participating works to be available for three years of travel,
from August 2020 through August 2023.
Princess Feather with Feather Border, Artist Unknown • 80” x 80”
These are regular Quilt Festival special exhibits. If you are a member of the International Quilt Association, visit their website at www.quilts.org for information on the annual judged show.
Propose an exhibit
Special Exhibits welcomes queries from artists and curators about proposing exhibits for future shows throughout the year.
For further information, please email the Special Exhibits Manager, Becky Navarro, at email@example.com.