- No one under the age of 14 is allowed on the show floor or at any International Quilt Market activity. Market is a professional show and the presence of infants and children is not appropriate. See rule #6 for breastfeeding mothers exemption.
- Sales of single items are at the discretion of the exhibitor and must be at the full retail price.
- Admittance to the Market exhibit hall is by official name badge only. Badges must be worn at all times by both attendees and exhibitors.
- Only authorized Market exhibitors are permitted in the exhibit hall during set-up or take down.
- International Quilt Market cannot accept responsibility for ascertaining the originality of merchandise in an exhibitor's booth.
- Infants in arms and in wearable baby carriers (not strollers) will be allowed at Market on the show floor during show hours (not during setup or take down). A special area will be set up in the convention center to provide privacy for nursing mothers.
If a baby creates a disturbance by crying or otherwise interferes with the business atmosphere of Market, the mother and baby will need to leave the show floor or the education function immediately. Strollers or baby carriages are not permitted.