St. Louis Market Mail/Fax Enrollment Instructions
MAIL/FAX FORM »
Credentials are required for entry into Quilt Market
All Market business credentials expired at the end of 2016. All businesses will be required to submit new credentials in order to attend future Markets, regardless of when they were last approved.
Credentials include two different categories (or badge types) and several options for businesses to provide documentation in order to qualify to attend Market. These options enable legitimate businesses of many types and sizes to qualify to attend Quilt Market. The approved time period for credentials is three years. This means all business credentials submitted and approved now will be good until December of 2019. Employee credentials must be submitted for each show.
- $25 Buyer Admission Fee: Includes a name badge for repeat admission to the Market vendor and special exhibit areas and the Buyer’s Guide. Classes and seminars are also available for extra fees as indicated. Please mark your class or event choices on the enrollment form.
- The on-site buyer admission fee is $30.
OPTIONAL PIN FEE
- Pay $5 extra to receive the Market pin.
- This option is only available for those that pre-enroll by May 8, 2017. Pins will be available for purchase at the show while supplies last.
FILLING OUT THE ENROLLMENT FORM
- Use a separate form for each person.
- You may photocopy the form and give it to others.
- List your first and second choices for each time period. (Listing more than one choice is not required, but helpful to you if your first choice is full.)
- Include payment for your first choice classes only.
- Your signature is required (located at the top of the form) confirming that you have read and agreed to the Liability Waiver and Indemnification Agreement (see bottom of page).
HOW TO PAY
- Made payable to Quilts, Inc. in U.S. dollars only and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- All forms covered by one check must be mailed in the same envelope.
- Checks are not accepted as a form of payment for enrollments submitted by fax or by electronic submission.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If the credit card number is declined, incomplete, or incorrect, you will be assessed a $10 fee and we will hold your space in classes and events.
SUBMITTING THE ENROLLMENT FORM
The deadline to pre-enroll for the Market is Friday, May 8, 2017. For enrollments received after April 28th, confirmations and badges will not be mailed. Please pick up your badges at the enrollment desk when you arrive.
- Online: Submit your form through our web site, www.quilts.com. To locate the form on our site, visit the class catalogue under the “spring Quilt Market” button. Please be aware that this is strictly a submission of your form and does not guarantee enrollment into any classes, seminars, and/or events.
- Fax: to 1-512-377-4001.
- Mail: to Quilt Market, P. O. Box 50580, Austin, TX 78763.
- Telephone enrollments cannot be accepted.
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
- You will receive a name badge and confirmation form by mail listing classes/events for which you are enrolled as well as those that were full if pre-enrolled by April 28, 2017. Enrollments received between April 29-May 8 will not be mailed, you must pick up your badges onsite at the Quilt Market.
- Please allow up to three weeks to receive your badges.
- There will be a $15 badge replacement fee for lost name badges.
- If you do not receive your confirmation within three weeks of submission of your enrollment, please contact our offices.
CANCELLATIONS OF ENROLLMENT
- The buyer admission fee is non-refundable.
- To cancel your complete reservation, mail your original confirmation form to the Quilt Market address listed, to be received no later than April 28, 2017. After April 28, there will be no refunds.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- To Pre-Enroll for the show and receive your confirmation and badge by mail.
- To receive a refund for any cancellations of classes/events
- To Pre-Enroll for the show. Confirmations will not be mailed. They will be available for pick-up at the enrollment desk in the convention center.
- To contact the information line (512) 407-9185.
On-site enrollment begins.
- All persons enrolling onsite will need to have their business & employee credentials in hand to present at the enrollment desk.
Through May 8th
Available Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M. CST and Friday 9:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M. CST
Mail: Quilt Market, PO Box 50580, Austin, TX 78763.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
To the maximum extent of the law, your attendance and participation, including that of your children and minors accompanying you, in any International Quilt Market classes, lectures, tours or events, paid for or not, is conditioned on your agreement to hereby indemnify International Quilt Market, its employees, volunteers, and contractors from, and never to make any claim for injury, loss, or damage to you or your children and minors accompanying you against International Quilt Market, its employees, volunteers, and contractors, caused by its very first negligence, strict liability, or for any other reason. By providing your e-mail address on the enrollment form, you give International Quilt Market permission to send periodic information concerning Quilt Market shows or Quilts, Inc. projects. We will not share your e-mail address with any other party.
NOTE: By submitting your online Enrollment Form, you are agreeing with this liability waiver and indemnification agreement.