Credentials are required for entry into Quilt Market
All businesses will need to provide business credentials in order to gain entrance into Quilt Market. If you did not submit business credentials 2017 or this year, we request that you include them with your enrollment for Market. Once submitted and approved, business credentials will be good through December 2019. Employee credentials for staff members are required to attend each Market.
- $25 Buyer Admission Fee: Includes a name badge for repeat admission to the Market vendor and special exhibit areas and the Buyer’s Guide. Classes and seminars are also available for extra fees as indicated. Please mark your class or event choices on the enrollment form.
- The on-site buyer admission fee is $30.
OPTIONAL PIN FEE:
- Pay $6 extra to receive the Market pin. Mark this on the enrollment form in column G.
- This option is only available for those that pre-enroll by May 4, 2018. Pins will be available for purchase at the show while supplies last.
FILLING OUT THE ENROLLMENT FORM
- Use a separate form for each person.
- List your first and second choice for each time period. (Listing more than one choice is not required, but helpful to you if your first choice is full.)
- Include payment for your first choice classes only.
- Your signature is required (located at the top of the form) confirming that you have read and agreed to the Liability Waiver and Indemnification Agreement (see bottom of page).
How to pay
- Made payable to Quilts, Inc. in U.S. dollars only and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- All forms covered by one check must be mailed in the same envelope.
- Checks are not accepted as a form of payment for enrollments submitted by fax or by
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If the credit card number is declined, incomplete, or incorrect, you will be assessed a $10 fee and we will hold your space in classes and events.
SUBMITTING THE ENROLLMENT FORM
The deadline to pre-enroll for the Market is Friday, May 4, 2018. For enrollments received after April 27, confirmations and badges will not be mailed. Please pick up your badges at the enrollment desk when you arrive.
- Electronically: Submit your form online from our website, www.quilts.com. Please be aware that this electronic submission form is strictly a submission of your form and does not guarantee enrollment into any classes, lectures, and/or events.
- Fax: 1-512-377-4001.
- Mail: Quilt Market, P.O. Box 50580, Austin, TX 78763
- Telephone enrollments cannot be accepted.
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
- You will receive a name badge and confirmation form by mail listing classes/events for which you are enrolled as well as those that were full if pre-enrolled by April 27, 2018. Enrollments received between April 28-May 4 will not be mailed, you must pick up your badges onsite at the Quilt Market.
- Please allow up to three weeks to receive your badges.
- There will be a $15 badge replacement fee for lost name badges.
- If you do not receive your confirmation within three weeks of submission of your enrollment, please contact our offices.
CANCELLATIONS OF ENROLLMENT
- The buyer admission fee is non-refundable.
- To cancel your complete reservation, mail your original confirmation form to the Quilt Market address listed, to be received no later than April 27, 2018. After April 28, there will be no refunds.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
1. To Pre-Enroll for the show and receive your confirmation and badge by mail.
2. To receive a refund for any cancellations of classes/events.
1. To Pre-Enroll for the show. Confirmations will not be mailed. They will be available for pick-up at the enrollment desk in the convention center.
2. To contact the information line 1-512-407-9185.
1. On-site enrollment begins.
- All persons enrolling onsite will need to have their business & employee credentials in hand to present at the enrollment desk.
- Phone: 1-512-407-9185 Available hours: Monday-Thursday 9 am-4 pm CST and
Friday 9 am-3 pm CST
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 1-512-377-4001
- Mail: Quilt Market, PO Box 50580, Austin, TX 78763
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
To the maximum extent of the law, your attendance and participation, including that of your children and minors accompanying you, in any International Quilt Market classes, lectures, tours or events, paid for or not, is conditioned on your agreement to hereby indemnify International Quilt Market, its employees, volunteers, and contractors from, and never to make any claim for injury, loss, or damage to you or your children and minors accompanying you against International Quilt Market, its employees, volunteers, and contractors, caused by its very first negligence, strict liability, or for any other reason. By providing your e-mail address on the enrollment form, you give International Quilt Market permission to send periodic information concerning Quilt Market shows or Quilts, Inc. projects. We will not share your e-mail address with any other party.
NOTE: By submitting your online Enrollment Form, you are agreeing with this liability waiver and indemnification agreement. Your enrollment form cannot be processed without your signature on that line.
MAIL/FAX FORM »