ENROLLMENT WILL OPEN FEBRUARY 10, 2020
ALL enrollments must be completed via our website at www.quilts.com. Enrollment will remain open continuously throughout the show. You may review or update your schedule at ANY time with your confirmation number. Please review the refund/cancellation policies below.
HOW TO ENROLL
Go to http://www.quilts.com/quilt-market-pittsburgh.html
- Click on the green ENROLL ONLINE button on the left side of the page. Please have your class selections ready prior to starting your registration. You will have a limited amount of time to complete your registration.
- You will also be asked to upload your business credentials and any employee credentials required in order to complete the registration process, so please have these available prior to starting your registration.
- Each person must use a unique email address. Duplicate emails will not be allowed to register. There are no exceptions to this.
In order to attend the show, each person must pay the Market Badge fee of $30 (includes repeat admission to the show and a copy of the Buyer’s Guide) AND the associated fees for each class, seminar or special event you register for. The badge fee is non-refundable.
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
- Upon completion of your enrollment, you will receive a confirmation email listing your confirmed classes, seminars, and events.
- You may make changes to your enrollment at any time using the link provided in your confirmation email with your confirmation number.
- Badges will no longer be mailed prior to the show. Please bring your enrollment information to the kiosks in the enrollment area to print your badges and pick up your items.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Enrollment opening date will be announced on our website www.quilts.com and social media.
- There is NO enrollment deadline. You will be able to make changes throughout the show.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 877-5-QUILTS (877-578-4587), Monday-Friday 9 AM-1 PM Central Time through May 8.
Refunds are structured as follows:
- Online 100% refunds available until April 24, 2020.
- Online 50% refunds available until the day before each class, seminar, or event.
- Refunds for medical/family emergencies will be handled on an individual basis.
- Refunds for serious dissatisfaction onsite will be considered only for a class that has produced multiple com plaints. Request for refund must be received in writing at the show, within two hours of the conclusion of a morning class or by the next morning for afternoon/evening classes. Requests must be received at the Education Office. Again, refunds for dissatisfaction will only be considered if multiple com- plaints are received. The per- centage of refund will be at Quilts, Inc.’s discretion.
- If canceling your online enrollment, the $30 badge fee is non-refundable.