Houston Market Online Enrollment Instructions
- $25 Buyer Admission Fee is charged for all persons submitting the class/event enrollment form.
- The on-site buyer admission fee is $30.
HOW TO PAY
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If the credit card number is declined, incomplete, or incorrect, you will be assessed a $10 holding fee to ensure that your spot in classes and events will be held for you. Please make sure to include a valid expiration date with the credit card number.
CONFIRMATION OF CLASSES
- You will receive a name badge and confirmation form by mail listing classes/events for which you are enrolled as well as those that were full if pre-enrolled by October 12, 2018. Enrollments received October 13-19 will not be mailed, you must pick up your badges onsite at the Quilt Market.
- Please allow up to three weeks to receive your badges.
- There will be a $15 badge replacement fee for lost name badges.
- If you do not receive your confirmation within three weeks of submission of your enrollment, please contact our offices.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- The enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- To cancel your complete reservation, mail your original Confirmation Form and Name Badge to the Quilt Festival address listed above, to be received no later than October 12, 2018. After October 12, there will be no refunds.
- If cancelling your entire enrollment, the $25 buyer admission fee is non-refundable.
- You may add classes and events to your enrollment at any time.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- To pre-enroll for the show and receive your confirmation and badge by email. And to receive a refund for any cancellations of classes/events
- Confirmations for enrollment forms received between October 7 and 13 will be available for pick-up at the show enrolment desk.
- To pre-enroll for the show. Confirmations will not be mailed. They will be available for pickup at the enrollment desk at the convention center.
- To contact the information line 1-512-407-9185 between 9 am-2 pm CT.
- Onsite enrollment begins. All persons enrolling onsite will need to have the required credentials in hand to present at the enrollment desk.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
To the maximum extent of the law, your attendance and participation, including that of your children and minors accompanying you, in any International Quilt Market classes, lectures, tours or events, paid for or not, is conditioned on your agreement to hereby indemnify International Quilt Market, its employees, volunteers, and contractors from, and never to make any claim for injury, loss, or damage to you or your children and minors accompanying you against International Quilt Market, its employees, volunteers, and contractors, caused by its very first negligence, strict liability, or for any other reason. By providing your email address, you give International Quilt Market permission to send periodic information concerning Quilt Market shows or Quilts, Inc. projects. We will not share your e-mail address with any other party.
ENROLL ONLINE »