Houston Online Enrollment Instructions
- $45 Enrollment Fee is charged for all persons submitting the class/event enrollment form. You may not pay the enrollment fee only—it is only for persons attending classes and events.
This special package fee includes: (A $67 value if these items are all purchased separately)
- Repeat admission to Festival exhibits and exhibitors by way of the name badge and entrance to VIP preview night.
- A copy of Q2, the official Festival show program.
- A complimentary official show pin (if pre-enrolled by October 12)
Enrollment fees that are paid on-site do not include a complimentary show pin.
HOW TO PAY
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If the credit card number is declined, incomplete, or incorrect, you will be assessed a $10 holding fee to ensure that your spot in classes and events will be held for you. Please make sure to include a valid expiration date with the credit card number.
CONFIRMATION OF CLASSES
- If you provide a valid email address on your enrollment form, you will receive an email confirmation of your classes once your form is processed. Additionally, you will receive your name badge and confirmation of classes/events you are enrolled in as well as those that were full.
- Please allow up to three weeks for processing, however, one to two weeks is typical.
- This confirmation form/name badge is required for entry into the show and classes and to pick-up your Festival pin and tote (if purchased with your enrollment).
- There will be a $15 replacement fee for reprints of lost or misplaced badges.
- If you have not received a confirmation form/name badge within three weeks of submitting your enrollment form, please contact us by fax 1-512-377-4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-512-407-9185 between 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday Central Standard Time through October 12.
- Due to the large volume of class/event enrollments, we cannot respond to requests to confirm the receipt of faxes. The confirmation form you will receive by mail serves as proof of enrollment.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- The enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- To cancel your complete reservation, mail your original Confirmation Form and Name Badge to the Quilt Festival address listed above, to be received no later than October 5, 2018. After October 5th, there will be no refunds.
- If cancelling your entire enrollment, the $45 enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- Classes may be dropped for a partial refund until October 5, 2018.
- There will be a $15 per class drop fee, even if another class is added in its place.
- You may add classes and events to your enrollment at any time.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
To receive a refund for any cancellations of classes / events.
To pre-enroll for the show.
• Any enrollment forms received after October 12 will not be processed.
To contact the information line 1-512-407-9185
On-site class sign-up begins.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
To the maximum extent of the law, your attendance and participation, including that of your children and minors accompanying you, in any International Quilt Festival classes, lectures, tours or events, paid for or not, is conditioned on your agreement to hereby indemnify International Quilt Festival, its employees, volunteers, and contractors from, and never to make any claim for injury, loss, or damage to you or your children and minors accompanying you against International Quilt Festival, its employees, volunteers, and contractors, caused by its very first negligence, strict liability, or for any other reason. By providing your e-mail address on the enrollment form, you give International Quilt Festival permission to send periodic information concerning Quilt Festival shows or Quilts, Inc. projects. We will not share your e-mail address with any other party.
ENROLL ONLINE »