Call: 1-512-407-9185, Mon.-Thurs., 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; Fri. 9 a.m.-3 p.m., CST. through Mar. 30.
FILLING OUT THE CLASS/EVENT
- Use a separate form for each person.
- You may photocopy the form and give it to others.
- When filling out your class selections:
- Please circle your first and second choices for each time period. If you have a second choice, please list it under the notes section.
- Include payment for your first choice classes only.
- Your signature is required (located at the top of the form) to confirm that you have read and agreed to the Liability Waiver and Indemnification Agreement (see end of page).
HOW TO PAY
- Made payable to Quilts, Inc. in U.S. dollars only and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- All forms covered by one check must be mailed in the same envelope.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If the credit card number is declined, incomplete, or incorrect, you will be assessed a $10 fee. Please make sure to include a valid expiration date with the credit card number.
- $30 Enrollment Fee is charged for all persons submitting the class/event enrollment form. You may not pay the enrollment fee only—it is only for persons attending classes and events.
This special package fee includes:
(A $42 value if these items are all purchased separately)
- Repeat admission to Festival exhibits and exhibitors by way of the name badge.
- A complimentary official show pin (if pre-enrolled by March 30).
- A copy of Q2, the official Festival show program.
- A processing fee.
Enrollment fees that are paid on-site do not include a complimentary show pin.
SUBMITTING THE CLASS/EVENT
- Telephone enrollments cannot be accepted.
- Mail (with check or credit card payment) to: Quilt Festival, P. O. Box 50580, Austin, TX 78763 to be received by March 30, 2018.
- Fax: (with credit card payment only): to 1-512- 377-4001 by March 30, 2018.
- Online: You may submit your form from our web site, www.quilts.com. To locate the form on our site, visit the Quilt Festival Chicago link. Please be aware that this is strictly a submission of your form, and does not guarantee enrollment into any classes, lectures, and/or events.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR TOUR GROUP MEMBERS WHO ARE TAKING CLASSES
- The $30 class enrollment fee is required when pre-enrolling for classes and events. The fee covers your admission to the show. If you have already paid your admission to the show through your tour, you will need to use the special tour participant enrollment form. Please use the enrollment form provided by your tour director or access it on our website, www.quilts.com under the Quilt Festival Chicago link. You may also contact our enrollment offices to request one.
CONFIRMATION OF CLASSES
- You will receive a name badge and confirmation form by mail indicating which classes/events you are enrolled in as well as those that were full.
- Please allow up to two weeks for processing.
- This confirmation form/name badge is required for entry to the show and to receive the pin included with the enrollment fee.
- There will be a $15 replacement fee for reprints of lost or misplaced badges.
- If you have not received a confirmation form/name badge within two weeks of submitting your enrollment form, please contact us .
- Due to the large volume of class/event enrollments, we cannot respond to requests to confirm the receipt of faxes. The confirmation form you will receive by mail serves as proof of enrollment.
CANCELLATIONS OF CLASS/EVENT ENROLLMENT
- The enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- To cancel your complete reservation, mail your original confirmation form and name badge to the Quilt Festival address listed above, to be received no later than March 30, 2018. After March 30, there will be no refunds.
- Quilts, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or revoke enrollment to anyone designated by a faculty or staff member as someone who acts inappropriately in a disruptive way. Quilts, Inc.'s mission is to provide both a healthy learning environment for our students and a pleasant, professional working environment for our faculty and staff.
Enrollment Policy for On-Site Admission to Special Events and Classes:
Admission to any Festival classes and events with openings may be purchased on-site without additional enrollment fee by paying the published total event/class fee (including any materials or equipment
fees) plus a $10 transaction fee per class or event at the enrollment desk. All on-site enrollments are subject to availability. Note: Admission to the show floor must be purchased separately at any of the Festival ticket booths.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- To receive a refund for any cancellations of classes/events.
- To pre-enroll for the show. Any enrollment forms received after March 30 will not
- To contact the information line 1-512-407-9185
- On-site class sign-up begins.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
To the maximum extent of the law, your attendance and participation, including that of your children and minors accompanying you, in any International Quilt Festival classes, lectures, tours or events, paid for or not, is conditioned on your agreement to hereby indemnify International Quilt Festival, its employees, volunteers, and contractors from, and never to make any claim for injury, loss, or damage to you or your children and minors accompanying you against International Quilt Festival, its employees, volunteers, and contractors, caused by its very first negligence, strict liability, or for any other reason.
NOTE: On the Enrollment Form, you will find a signature line dealing with this liability waiver and indemnification agreement. Your enrollment form cannot be processed without your signature on that line.
By providing your email address on the enrollment form, you give International Quilt Festival permission to send periodic information concerning Quilt Festival shows or Quilts, Inc. projects. We will not share your e-mail address with any other party.