Shows for the public
- International Quilt Festival/Houston (fall), founded in 1974
- International Quilt Festival/Cincinnati (spring), founded in 2011
- International Quilt Festival/Long Beach (summer), founded in 2008
Trade shows for quilting & soft crafts
- International Quilt Market/Houston, founded in 1979
- International Quilt Market/Spring, founded in 1981
(this show is held in different cities across the country)
In addition to its shows, Quilts, Inc. operates the Great Expectations Creativity Center and the Artist in Residence Program and Studio, both opened in summer
2005, on a large campus in Central Texas. The Center is also home to QuiltCamp™. Quilt Campô periodically offers an intensive weekend "short course" with well-known, popular quilting teachers.
The International Quilt Festival
Quilts, Inc. has a fine collection of antique and contemporary quilts, which
has been featured in many articles, as well as in a book, Celebrate Great Quilts!