FESTIVAL SHOW RULES
Important note about rolling totes/luggage
Due to safety and security concerns, Festival attendees are not allowed to bring rolling totes, luggage, carries, or suitcases on the show floor. If you have a legitimate medical need for one of these items, bring a doctor's note or medical papers explaining your need to the Information Booth to receive a special pass.
- We regret that we cannot page except in cases of medical emergency. Please arrange ahead of time to meet your party at a specific time or in a specific place in the event that you are separated during the show.
- Do not touch the quilts. Dirt and oils from your hands could damage the fabrics on display.
- No Smoking. In order to protect the quilts on display, International Quilt Festival is a non-smoking show.
- No food or drink is allowed in the exhibit hall outside the food service area.
- For their safety, children must be attended by an adult at all times.