Sign up to receive eInsider, our free electronic newsletter for the quilting industry, HERE.
INTERNATIONAL QUILT MARKET
1. No one under the age of 14 is allowed on the show floor or at any International Quilt Market activity. Market is a professional show and the presence of infants and children is not appropriate. Please make other arrangements for your children.
2. Market is a no smoking show.
3. No food or drink is allowed in the exhibit hall or in classes, seminars, or events. Confine eating and drinking to the food service areas.
4. Sales of single items are at the discretion of the exhibitor and must be at the full retail price.
5. Admittance to the Market exhibit hall is by official name badge only. Badges must be worn at all times by both attendees and exhibitors.
6. Only authorized Market exhibitors are permitted in the exhibit hall during set-up or take down.
7. Touching special exhibit quilts is prohibited.
8. International Quilt Market cannot accept responsibility for ascertaining the originality of merchandise in an exhibitor's booth.
9. Infants in arms and in wearable baby carriers (not strollers) will be welcome at Market on the show floor during show hours (not during setup or take down). A special area will be set up on the show floor to provide privacy for nursing mothers.
If a baby creates a disturbance by crying or otherwise interferes with the business atmosphere of Market, the mother and baby will need to leave the show floor or the education function (class, lecture, etc.) immediately. Strollers or baby carriages are not